Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold 21% over List! Received Multiple Offers!
Located in one of the city’s most sophisticated neighborhoods, this two-bedroom/one-bath home offers a truly authentic San Francisco living experience. This charming top-floor condo is set in a well-maintained three-unit Victorian building with a harmonious balance of modern upgrades and period details throughout. Beautiful softwood flooring, high ceilings, designer-selected lighting, and original decorative moldings and wainscoting give this home’s environment a warm and inviting energy that feels just like home.
This light and bright home has a well-designed open floor plan with an open living and dining area, creating the perfect space for time with family and friends. Moving into the remodeled open kitchen featuring a stacking washer/dryer alcove, custom cabinetry, ample counter space, and a breakfast bar island, there is plenty of room to cook and share meals. Stunning upgrades continue throughout with a luxuriously-updated bathroom with a natural stone counter, deep soaking tub, heated floors, and a Japanese-style commode. Enjoy two bedrooms, one with a decorative fireplace, and two-car parking with additional storage space! Walk up one flight of stairs off the kitchen to access the roof and take in the wonderful city views!
Living on Russian Hill comes with the deep-rooted prestige of this renowned area, with a spectrum of residents including some whose families have lived in the area for over a century. Other natural amenities of this quintessential district include a 97 Walk Score, reflecting ease of access to all of life’s essentials just outside the front door. The neighborhood is filled with historic sights, world-acclaimed attractions, shopping, dining, and public transit options, not to mention some of the most stunning, picturesque views in the entire Bay at every turn.
*Tax records indicate the unit is a one bedroom home; seller uses it as a two bedroom home
· Top floor condo in boutique 3-unit Victorian
· Two bedrooms*, one large, remodeled bath
· Larger bedroom features decorative fireplace & tall windows
· Modern chef’s kitchen with center island
· Deluxe bathroom features a soaking tub, heated floors, and Japanese-style commode
· Bright, open living room, dining room & kitchen, perfect for entertaining
· Soaring ceilings and beautiful softwood floors
· Gorgeous period details including decorative moldings and original wainscoting
· New designer selected lighting throughout
· Direct access to the shared roof with wonderful city views
· In-unit washer/dryer
· Two-car tandem parking plus 2-car scooter parking for this unit
· Seismically upgraded garage
· Abundant storage space in the garage
· Built in 1912, per tax records
· HOA dues $300 per month
· 97 Walk score! Stroll to shopping, restaurants, cafes, and Muni!
· Easy access to North Beach and the Financial District
* Tax records indicate the unit is a one bedroom home; seller uses it as a two bedroom home